Thursday, February 25, 2016

Changes

So this summer Taryn won't be coming home from college and Zack is hoping to take classes at LASC. I honestly don't know what I will do other than work my hours and spend the weekends running errands. I wish I had interesting or fun stuff to talk about in these posts but I guess that is the reason why i stopped before. I work full time and have no local friends so my time is spent alone, mostly at home. I crochet but that is solitary and the family and animals, not to mention money keeps me from going any where on the weekends. I guess this summer will include me starting to clean up and fix up the house but it is amazing how fast the weekends go when you are the only one grocery shopping, driving and what not. It is going to be weird not having Taryn around as she is the only one I do anything with here. I have nothing in common with my Mother and honestly can't stand her most of the time. And Zack is your typical teenage boy who would never disconnect from his xbox if he had a choice. I guess it is looking like a lot of crocheting and walking in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment