Friday, February 5, 2016

Ready

If anyone actually followed this before, You know that I rarely posted and usually only to rant. Well hopefully there will be more posting and less ranting, though i can not guarantee anything. I am a single mom living with my mother whom I really don't like most of the time, and my teenage son who tries me at every turn. I moved to California 11 years or so ago hoping to find a better life only to find nothing. Now I am in count down mode to my son graduating and me finally having a good enough reason to leave my mom's house and find a life I like and get away from the emotional abuse and stress that is my life right now. My son is in 9th grade so unfortunately the wait is long on my life changes but it is also foreseeable too. I am trying to get things in order so that when the time comes I will have the tools to free myself. First step is to keep the job I have and build up a savings and fix any credit problems I have. To do that I need a better car. So as soon as I hear back from the bank on pre-approval on a car loan and get my tax refund I will start the hunt. Wish me luck

1 comment: