Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Free Floating

For the longest time I have had to come home from work and make dinner, others are aloud to come and go and have plans but me, I'm the mom and I have to make dinner for the Family. But for the first time in years I will have a true night off. None of this leftovers night stuff but a no one at home for hours night off. And it should be a weekly thing for months. So this being said, I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself. Tuesday nights are when my mom goes walking with my Aunt so up until this week it was just me and Zack, but now he is taking evening classes Mondays and Tuesdays so he will be gone until late. Tonight I am thinking of shopping and getting my hair cut, but I will have to see what I can plan for the coming weeks. I am excited, I miss the quite you never seem to get if you don't live alone. I should have at least until 7:30 when mom gets home. I would have a drink but there is always the chance I will have to go pick up Zack so i will leave that to Fridays when I hide in my room after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment