Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cha Ching

I really need to figure out a way to earn some money, Right now I am living a paycheck to paycheck life with little left over to put into savings. I have applied for one part time job but with having to get a newer car soon that still won't be enough. The thing is I want to move away from California, there is nothing here for me and even my kids are over it. But it isn't as easy as just packing up and going. We aren't talking about a cross town move here we are talking new job, new housing, 3-4 thousand just to get the minimum of my stuff back to Ohio, not to mention I currently have 14 animals that I would have to deal with and though some would be re homed here there are others that can not go on an airplane, Thanks Hollywood for Snakes on a Plane. So when all my friends tell me they miss me and want me to come back it makes me feel wanted but it also makes it really hard to continue on with my lack of life here. So back to the original issue how can I save up at least 10K so that I can at least make it back to Columbus someday. I haven't heard back about the job application I submitted online over a week ago so maybe I need to stop by the place and see if I can pick up one there. I wonder if these big companies even check the online applications? I also need to figure out how to save even a little each month. But no matter it looks like I am back to waiting until Z graduates in 3+ years before I can do anything. 1202 days left. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment