Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Good Bye Money Hello New Car

Well this weekend I started with the first step on my plan to get out of Cali. I bought myself a new to me car. It is a 2014 Hyundai Tucson, It has all kinds of bells and whistles but the best part is that it has low miles and it is new and reliable. It will also hopefully save me on gas and definitely on repairs for the next few years and will be able to make the trip back east when the time comes. Now on to the next part of the plan and that is to find a part time job to help offset the car payments and maybe put something away in savings.

1 comment:

  1. I know you love your new 2014 Hyundai Tucson because we own the same one. It is such a great ride and it has all the basics you need for a great ride. Ours is so good on gas too, we can go a week without needing any fuel. Smooth ride and has plenty of room inside for all the kids too.

    ReplyDelete